Encounter the heart of God.
The Passion Translation® is a modern, easy-to-read Bible translation that unlocks the passion of God’s heart and expresses his fiery love—merging emotion and life-changing truth.
This translation will evoke an overwhelming response in every reader, unfolding the deep mysteries of the Scriptures.
If you are hungry for God, The Passion Translation will help you encounter his heart and know him more intimately. Fall in love with God all over again.
- Over 500 new footnotes
- Over 500 revised footnotes
- Updated text
- 16 pages of full-color maps locating and identifying:
- Jesus' birth, early years, ministry, and last days
- major New Testament stories
- every epic journey of the Apostle Paul
- the missions of Philip and Peter
- the early church and seven churches of Revelation
- political background to New Testament events
- the territory of the Roman Empire
- the Holy Land today and in the time of Jesus
- In-depth footnotes with insightful study notes, commentary, word studies, cross references, and alternate translations
- Extensive introductions and outlines for each book
- Traditional two-column format
- Premium Bible paper
- Contemporary 11 pt. font for Bible text
- High quality printable fabric wrapped over board creates space to show off exquisite designs with a textured finish that lends a touch of elegance.
- Heat debossing – Heat debossing on faux leather darkens its color, giving the cover a two-tone appearance and creating indentation which shows off the intricate design and varied texture.
- Foil stamping - Metallic foil finishing touches are elegantly placed to enhance certain features, capturing attention and adding class for an aesthetic appeal.
- Smythe-sewn binding – This high-quality sturdy binding stitches book signatures together creating durability and allowing pages to lay flat when open. Decorative head and foot bands are also added to further complement the binding.
- Ribbon marker – A beautiful satin ribbon marker conveniently keeps your place so you can quickly pick up where you left off.
- Perfect gift for communion, confirmation, Easter, and more.
- Binding: Faux Leather
- Pages: 1,072
- Publisher: BroadStreet Publishing Group, LLC
We offer delivery via Lalamove or regular shipping.
Shipping Starts at:
Greater Metro Manila: P90
Exact Shipping fees are calculated at Checkout.
We accept Credit / Debit Card Payments and GCash Payments via Paymongo. We also have manual option of Bank Deposit.
We do not store your credit / debit card information. All transactions are secured.